In the early morning mist S-Curve assumes its mythical reputation. But held up in the light of day you can begin to unlock it’s true technological secrets. A concoction of a T-Glass core that is then wrapped with carbon tape and an additional layer of high-density graphite. This ingenious combination delivers unbelievable power transmission, enhanced torque and lifting power, while remaining remarkably light and durable. The resulting mystique surrounding this W&M S-Curve rod series is well deserved.
S-Curve Rod Features
- Made with incredibly strong, light and sensitive S-Curve blank technology.
- Reinforced with a 1K, high-density woven graphite cloth from the fighting butt forward of the foregrip that adds 23% more hook setting power and fish fighting strength.
- Carbon Nanotube resins bind all layers and increase strength.
- Lightweight stainless steel guides with zirconium rings are lighter and won’t crack, break or groove when used with the new super braids.
- Custom split foregrip of rubber cork that allows for finger tip recognition of sensitive bites.
- Split rear handle design for weight reduction and improved balance.
- Non-slip handles and reel seats for a sure grip.
- Oversized, durable fighting butt for comfort.