Big Horn Wading Jacket
- The W&M Big Horn Guide Jacket is constructed with 4-layer, breathable and waterproof fabric that performs under even the toughest of conditions.
- Oversized zippers are used so that cold, wet fingers can still easily access all pockets and the main zipper closure.
- Keep your hands warm between casts in the fleece lined “hand warmer” pockets. There are even small pockets inside to hold hand warmer packs and keep them isolated from your hands.
- There are two giant tackle pockets with elastic gussets that will accommodate even the largest fly boxes.
- We have added a new waterproof smartphone pocket inside that will keep most phones and MP3 players safe and dry. Additional pockets are strategically placed inside the right breast.
- There’s a giant gear pouch located on the back of the coat that is accessible without taking the coat off.
- The large, roll down hood has dual draw pulls to keep you protected from the elements when only a few of us would still be casting.
- The neoprene cuffs fasten securely to keep the sleeves from creeping up and are covered with waterproof fabric for a functional look.
|WMEWJ-S||Big Horn Wading Jacket||Small
|WMEWJ-M||Big Horn Wading Jacket||Medium
|WMEWJ-L||Big Horn Wading Jacket||Large
|WMEWJ-XL||Big Horn Wading Jacket||X Large
|WMEWJ-XXL||Big Horn Wading Jacket||XX Large
|WMEWJ-XXXL||Big Horn Wading Jacket||XXX Large