Legends tell of monster fish that require tremendous feats to bring to the surface. Those that pursue these creatures do so with W & M Big Game Rods. Beefy Fuji™ guides, the strongest reel seats, and Kevlar™ reinforced fighting butts make the W&M Big Game series some of the toughest rods on the market. Rods ready to battle Sturgeon on the Columbia, Salmon Sharks in Alaska, Sails in the Pacific or anything else that roams the Big Water.
Big Game Rods Feature
- Butt section reinforced with Kevlar.
- Fuji guides.
- Fuji reel seats.
- Triangle shaped EVA foam foregrip.
Performance Glass Big Game Rods Feature
- 100% glass construction for incredible durability.
- Aluminum reel seat on all Performance Glass Rods.
- Durable EVA foam grip features a unique triangle design.
- TUFF-butt for easy removal from rod holders.
- Aluminum gimbal.
Big Game Rods
|WMWF4F||4 Green||75 yds of 20 lb. backing is included with fly line|
|WMWF5F||5 Yellow||75 yds of 20 lb. backing is included with fly line|
|WMWF6F||6 Tan||75 yds of 20 lb. backing is included with fly line|
|WMWF8F||8 Dark Green||75 yds of 20 lb. backing is included with fly line|
Performance Glass Rods
|MODEL||LENGTH||SECTIONS||LURE WEIGHT||LINE WEIGHT||ACTION||POWER||STYLE|
|WMEPGBG49C1||4'9"||1||2-8||30-80||VERY FAST||VERY HEAVY||CAST|
|WMEPGBG53C1||5'3"||1||3-12||50-100||VERY FAST||VERY HEAVY||CAST|