The Big Horn Wading Jacket and Guide Bibs are designed to repel the cold rain, snow and wind often encountered by the devoted. Functional, windproof, waterproof and rugged, they are as reliable as a November cloudburst.
Big Horn Guide Bibs Feature
- 4-layer Aqualex construction and watertight zipper system offers durability, comfort and complete waterproof reliability.
- Extra-large ankle openings allow for easy on and off even while wearing boots and feature a watertight zipper covered with an Aqualex panel, held tightly with Velcro strips.
- Bibs feature multiple cargo pockets for increased organization and accessibility. Pockets are sealed with Aqualex flaps and zippers to ensure protection from the elements.
- Closed-cell foam lumbar support system offers increased back support and comfort.
- Removable shoulder straps allow the bibs to be quickly converted into pants for use during warmer conditions.
Big Horn Guide Bibs